Monday, March 1, 2010

Be specific with what you want.

Good day friends!

Well I got to spend a lot of time with Timbot this week because i was sick and took some time off. Then we spent the weekend together.
Hence the lack of blogging because my dear Timbot lives as a mountain man and doesn't have Internet.

The OLYMPICS. OH THE JOY. Go Canada go.Great for the nation, shitty for any chick who wants attention from her boyfriend.

Timbot does NOT know the rules of curling. But does he watch it incessantly. Yes. Of course. Does he cheer? Hell ya. Do we get to make-out on the couch? No! "Babe, wait till the commercial."

And when there is no event happening... have no fear, there are replays of what you already watched there good old Timbot.
Anyways, I love the Olympics, I watched a fair bit, but i grew tired of it and watched some movies on my own upstairs.

But this week i did learn something important. One must be specific in expressing what they want. When i come over, I want to be kissed so I told him that. And I got my kisses but it was the same kinda kiss you plant on grandmas' cheek.
So now I'm specific. During the commercials of the Olympics I'd say, "Baby, come french kiss me." "FRENCH KISS" JEEZ, I haven't used that expression since grade 8.
But I'm using it now, and I'm getting what i want.

I used to be pretty bad at communicating in this relationship, but it really does help to just say what you need. We can't read eachothers minds. Whether you need space or an extra cuddle, I vote you just say it!

1 comment:

  1. I need...a glass o' wine! A winning lottery ticket! A brain that works! A hug!

    Awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete